Re: next steps...

----- Original Message -----
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:44:04 -0700

> Rather than worry about guis and all the overhead and assumptions we
> have to make with that - would you be interested in seeing if we can
> get
> some basic traction just w/the above?

This attitude will bring us right back to where we are now, user-experience-wise.

You can't slap a UI on top afterwards and things will just work. gpk-application is providing a really miserable user experience because it sits on top of a stack that was built without worrying about guis.

The assumptions and constraints coming from the needs of a graphical UI have to be taken into account when designing the infrastructure.

Just saying...