Re: Introductions

On 4/28/19 3:01 AM, Christina Vitting wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm Tina and I'm an undergraduate computer science student. I'm fond of
> Linux, and want to get involved in open source. I'm also active on the
> Fedora and Gentoo discord servers.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Tina, welcome! Happy to have you here.

What kinds of things are you interested in? A good place to start is
this website:

    https://whatcanidoforfedora.org/

This is a click-through site to help you discover different parts of the
Fedora community. Depending on what you are interested in, we can offer
more specific pointers on how to make a first step into the community.

Hope to see you around! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory