Re: Introduction - Daniela

On 06/22/2016 04:27 AM, Daniela Morais wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 5:33 AM, A. Mani <a.mani.cms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Daniela Morais
<danielamorais@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My name is Daniela, I live in Brazil and I'm back-end developer.
I'm user linux a long time but past year I finally decided try Fedora.

Welcome to Fedora Women, Daniela!

I'm very excited to join the community and I thank everyone for help me.

Fedora Women's Day is on 15th July'2016. See if you can organize a local event.

Cool! I'm in the process of knowing the community yet, for now I think
I don't know enough to Fedora presentations or organize events.

This is my wiki if someone want know more about me:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Danielamorais

You write : "...dissemination of Fedora and his philosophy or in development. "

Fedora is not a man :p

rectify that sentence to "I want to contribute to Fedora development,
philosophy and advocacy."

lol
Thanks for your suggestion. My wiki was fixed.

There's some meeting in IRC for womens in Fedora?

Thanks,

Best

A. Mani

Hi Daniela, welcome to the Fedora Women mailing list! Awesome to hear you're wanting to get more involved with the project.

There are some other great ways for you to check out getting involved with the Fedora Project as well. One of my favorite ways is with whatcanidoforfedora.org, an interactive site that lets you find a specific area that interests you, and get more information about how to get involved. Check it out here!

    http://whatcanidoforfedora.org/

Some other helpful resources are the Join wiki page, which is a lot more text / reading, but also full of helpful info.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

We're also happy to assist with any specific questions you have about getting more involved with the project too. Feel free to check out some of the above info and let us know if you have questions or need some advice about where to go next.

Hope to see you around Fedora soon! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory