Re: Fedora Women Day - Discussion

On 06/14/2016 01:27 PM, A. Mani wrote:
On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Amita Sharma <amsharma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Ideas / Brainstorming: Clarifying who is allowed to participate in this
event (Is it open to women only or any contributor interested in diversity &
inclusion efforts in Fedora? Will that open the door to many trolls…?)
I think we should keep it open, as there may be interested male speakers as
well?
no it would be better to restrict it to women only. There is need for
women-only spaces.

btw Amita you haven't said anything on my earlier post on this thread
Because there is no separate budget allocated and I needed it for stickers(if any specific to FWD or women), that's also not created/decided yet.

Regards,
Ami

Best

A. Mani