Re: WDF'2016@Kolkata

I am talking about Fedora women's day ... yes, Pune too (unless we
don't have any clashes on speaker choice ... two + events in India
should be fine)

The Kolkata plan is to have a 2 day workshop on "women in free software"

on 15th  we have Fedora women's day.

(sorry for top posting ... your interleaved post is a mess :)    will
update on all this
Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani