question about fedora

estimated,

I'm sending this mail because right now I have trouble with installing Fedora 13 on my desktop computer (by the way i onw an AMD  Athlon x2 Processor, it supports 64 bits) It boots from the cd as it should do, but once i select the option to try Fedora from the CD it just won't start. I noticed that it only does that on the desktop computer, because I also have a netbook in which Fedora works properly. I don't know what to do and
I would be very glad and thankful If I could get help from you so that I can resolve this problem.
Look forward to hearing from you.

María Eugenia Brea.