Re: Linux+DVD magazine, offer of cooperation

I'm still waiting on some info from a few people.
But at this point, I'm thinking the Fedora Women Project might be best as a brief side bar.

There are lots of women doing things with and for Fedora, but like women all over the world we're ususally busy doing too much.

~Karlie

Anna Marcinkiewicz wrote:
Hallo Karlie,
well, in an article you can also write about the idea of the project, if there is not a lot of history to write about... Would you be interested in writing something for us? Maybe you have some interesting ideas to propose?

Best regards,
Anna Marcinkiewicz