Linux+DVD magazine, offer of cooperation

Hello,

My name is Anna Marcinkiewicz and I represent a spanish section of Linux+ DVD
magazine, (our site in english:http://www.lpmagazine.org/en)

I have just read an inforamation about fedora women project and I found it
very interesting subject for an article in our magazine, especially becouse
we are preparing an extra edition of Linux+, which is all about Fedora.

I would like to invite you to cooperation with our magazine, if anyone is
interested in write an article about the project - what would be a great
promotion of it, I think;) - please email me directly to discuss further
information. (it would be great if the article were in spanish but it is not
a condition...)
 I look forward to hearing from you.
 Best regards,

 Anna Marcinkiewicz