[Fedora Women] Greetings

Hello,

My name is Linda, and I have been working on Linux for the past 6 years as a developer. I am not a programmer any more, and now manage a group of developers who all use Linux on a daily basis. I have come across very few women in the field, and I find it really interesting to see a women's mailing list on the subject. I love Linux but do not have the capacity to contribute to the open source community. If I had free time, trust me - I'd be probably doing something else anyhow like Playing flute, piano, guitar or knitting!

-Linda