Re: [Fedora Women] Fedora Women hits FedoraNEWS.ORG

On 7/25/06, Patrick W. Barnes <nman64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The biggest announcement for Fedora Women so far came in the form of issue 56
of the Fedora Weekly News.  With that, the program should be well-advertised
throughout the Fedora Community within a few days.  Now, we just need a
Slashdot mention...

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx