Introduction

Hello everyone,

I'm sending a short intro of myself, as stated at the Fedora Project wiki that I should do.

I'm Zlatko, I use Fedora as my primary OS at my laptop and my desktop and I have been using it for quite some time so I've thought I could try to help out the project that is doing so much for me.

I'm an experienced web technologies guy, and lately I have been working mostly with JavaScript (Angular, React, Vue, and most of the frameworks before that) and NodeJS. But I was also doing a lot of things on the servers as well - from Nginx or Apache config, light RDBMS maintenance/ops work and simmilar so I figured I could try to help in the websites team here.

I also have been involved in some Java, Python projects, and as a purely non-production excersize, with C, Go and well, many other languages.

I'm not a sysadmin but I also have experience in this department. You could probably see some of this info at zlatko.dev site (relatively new so still sparse) or at my LinkedIn profile (dunno how we go about linking those but I'm fairly easy to look up for there). I'm currently an "Lead IT Consultant" at msg systems ag, which doesn't tell you much but I'm dealing mostly with web frontend work, coaching and architecture there.

Anyway, my first Fedora was a Fedora Core 3 (or 4, was it?), ans since then I've been using it on and off along with other OSes. I've also used Mint, Arch, Ubuntu and other distros, I've dabbled even with FreeBSD. I've also been using Windows at work, and my wife is on a macOS platform so I'm also close to that system.

About Fedora 21, I've went back to it on my laptop, and since beginning of this year, on my desktop machine. I've recently read an article on Fedora Magazine and wanted to get in and help out where I can.

Now, funny anecdote time: I've signed-up on the Fedora project website about 10 days ago, after I've read something on Fedora Magazine and trying something at my computer and noticing an issue I'd like addressed. But I had a glitch on sign up (couldn't change the temporary password) and while waiting for that to resolve (and then to have the time to write this email), I've forgotten what my issue was. So now I don't know _exactly_ why I've joined, but I'll go look into "easyfix" issues and see if there's something fun for me to look at and try to help with.

--
Zlatko Đurić