Revamping the Release Readiness meeting

(Posting to many mailing lists for visibility. I apologize if you see
this more times than you'd like.)

You may have already seen my Community Blog post[1] about changing the
Release Readiness meeting process. The meeting has questionable value
in the current state, so I want to make it more useful. We'll do this
by having teams self-report readiness issues on a dedicated wiki
page[2] beginning now. This gives the community time to chip in and
help with areas that need help without waiting until days before the
release.

I invite teams to identify a representative to keep the wiki page up
to date. Update it as your status changes and I'll post help requests
in my weekly CommBlog posts[3] and the FPgM office hours[4] IRC
meeting. The Release Readiness meeting will be shortened to one hour
and will review open concerns instead of polling for teams that may or
may not be there. We will use the logistics mailing list[5] to discuss
issues and make announcements, so I encourage representatives to join
this list.

[1] https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-program-update-2020-08/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Readiness
[3] https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/category/program-management/