Issue #1018: Websites organization in pagure?

bcotton added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> could we imaging changing the whole organization of fedora websites in Pagure?

It's worth talking about.

> move "fedora-websites" as "fedora-web/websites-genshi"

I'm not necessarily opposed to this, but I'd rather just get the content migrated to the new framework and then retire this repo. We're working to find people who can do that.

> move "fedora-docs/websites" as "fedora-web/docs"

Seems reasonable, if the docs team is okay with it.

> rename "fedora-web/websites" as "fedora-web/getfedora.org-flask"

I don't like this suggestion. We can do one of two things: we can either put other sites in that repo as they move to Flask (in which case the rename is obviously wrong) or we can have a repo per-site, in which case I'd suggest naming it by the domain, and not the technology.

> create "fedora-web/tickets"
> move issues from "fedora-web/websites-genshi" and "fedora-web/getfedora.org-flask" as "fedora-web/tickets"

I'm strongly opposed to this. Having the issues and the code in the same repo is easier to work with.

> rename the "fedora-web" group as "fedora-websites"

I'm not opposed to this, but I don't understand what the benefit is.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/1018