Re: Suggestions for Website

Hi Brian,

So the alt downloads in the sidebar I thought you were talking about is different than spins.fpo and alt.fpo. The ones I thought you were talking about were, for example, the links to netinstall isos and local media vendors.

Spins.fpo and alt.fpo are very intentionally on different websites. The getfedora.orgpage is targeted at mainstream first time Fedora users, users we wouldnt want using a specific spin as part of their first experience bc they are less polished and not as supported as the editions that are featured prominently on getfedora.

So I guess my point is that these are not surface level website tweaks. The suggested tweaks belie a drastic change in strategy I am not comfortable with, esp without a lot more data and context.

~m