Re: Mindshare commitee nominations

Il giorno gio 21 mar 2019 alle ore 19:32 Nick Bebout <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I previously posted about this on February 27 to both the Design Team and the Websites mailing lists.  The only reply I received was from Rick Elrod (relrod on IRC, codeblock in FAS).  He is interested in serving on the Mindshare committee as the Design/Web representative.  He has been maintaining our websites for the past few releases.  I believe he would be a good representative.

The Mindshare committee is currently voting on this appointment and intend to select him if there are no objections.  https://pagure.io/mindshare/issue/104

Please let us know if you have any comments/concerns.

nb, for the Mindshare committee