Santosh Kumar from India

Hello fellow webdevs,

I am Santosh Kumar, a self-taught programmer from Patna, India. I
started coding as a hobby in my teenage (around 15). Although I chose
Animation & VFX as my career, even in my animation studio, I'm working
as a Pipeline Developer and not as an artist. This is all because of
being passionate towards my hobby.

I find myself as a jack of all trades, master of none. I like poking
into different technologies and frameworks. Right now, in my studio,
I'm working with Qt binding for Python, and Autodesk Maya's API
(proprietary 3D software). I'm also focusing more on software design
nowadays.

Since from I started coding, from all the domain I've dabbled, I feel
most comfortable with web development. Right now I'm getting myself
familiar to Flask. And for the frontend, I'm planning to learn
Angular.

Following are some of my social links if you guys ever want to talk to
me, otherwise, I'm always here in the mailing list.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sntshk
StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/u/939986/
GitHub: https://github.com/santosh