Issue #838: The Alt Cloud page should list all Architectures that have cloud images available

robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Well I don't thi k they don't know where to go, as cloud and alternate arches are in the same website and not on different ones. Also, having dozens....but ok, to answer your question @mattdm, no there is no real good way to avoid link confusion.
If you wanted to have just links then why we made this website? We had links in the old ugly page where people who knew about what they want to download could just grab them. Alt.fp.o is a more user oriented website and has the goal to drive people to the right image they are looking for, even if they initially don't know what the right image is. That is done with descriptions and questions like "are you look g for this or that? Then go here..."
If you want to overpopulated the cloud page with links to any kind of cloud images (we need also to ask if a user didn't want to get atomic, just to be consistent) then the cloud page becomes just...useless. This has nothing to anymore with targeting or website organization. It's just a thought of someone without looking at the whole thing.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/838