Issue #827: Issues with alt.fp.o for architectures

robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
We were just told aarch64 is primary, so images are not anymore in fedora-secondary?, that's all we got. We also cannot look at all changes and guess how the WGs want to have them. I am not aware and personally not much interested in knowing which image of an architecture is primary and which not, that should come from who is working on this.
An official request is a ticket, sure, but not something someone says "should be like that", but as a final decision taken somewhere internally of the SIG or WG. Do you understand what I mean? That's because there are so many images and so many people who want things like this, and then like that, we cannot rely on "should and should not".

Btw, we had the websites in staging for weeks, because there were so many changes for F28. We expected to get at least some feedback before the release date.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/827