Issue #792: path changes in output compose artifacts

dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``

@mclasen - can you open a ticket for this?

This happened in releng (PR [here](https://pagure.io/pungi-fedora/pull-request/305)). I actually didn't make the change, but I do think it was the right change to make mostly because the company is enforcing trademark now and we want to also let people know that the containers we put out aren't tied to a runtime. They are OCI container images.

> Sorry for pointing this out, but I got a bit lost with all these news.
> @dustymabe
> 1) You are very welcome to help with fixing paths

+1

> 2) What about Docker ==> Container instructions? How will they change?

The instructions should all be the same. This is a name change only.. For the most part it should be `s/Docker/Container`. I'll be happy to review anything to make sure it looks good. This should not need any translation changes.

> 3) Would AtomicWorkstation have its own AMI IDs? (Pardon if this is a stupid question)

Nope. It just has an ISO image for now. It's not a dumb question :smile:

> Thanks for your help and inputs.

Thank you. Sorry for not talking to you sooner. One thing we need to do is to hook releng more into notifying websites for changes like this. I'm not actually part of releng, but I have been proposing a lot of changes to make things better, so I'm responsible for a lot of the changes. Hopefully I haven't thrown too much of a wrench into things.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/792