Re: Presentation

Hi,
my name is Manuel and I come from Italy. I studied programming at high school. Now I'm studying IT security at university. I really like programming in my free time and I often start to learn new languages or frameworks. During the last month I'm studying Bootstrap and Vue.js.
My known languages are PHP, mysql, C++, C#, _javascript_ (and jquery), CSS.

I hope to became an active member of this community and help the project as best as I can.

Manuel Tumiati

Hi Michele,

your skills are fine, our websites are based on bootstrap and use mainly just HTML and CSS with some _javascript_. Our builders and scripts are in Python, but if you know PHP this should not be a big problem for you. We also use Genshi markups for internationalization, that's why you see many markups when you look at our source files.
Please set up your system in order to start working on some tickets, the main instructions are on pagure, where you will find also links to more detailled informations:

You yre welcome to start working on tickets right away and ask for a PR. Open issues are here:

For any questions and doubts feel free to ask in the ticket or here in the ML, but we also hang around on freenode in #fedora-websites. You can also just say hello and talk there in real time.

Hope to see you soon around!
Kind regards

--
Robert Mayr