Issue #756: Idea for consideration: Redirect front page of fedoraproject.org to new overview docs

bex added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> @jibecfed That's definitely worth taking into consideration. I think we could do multi-language more quickly for just this one page rather than waiting for a full docs solution, especially if we go with  @duffy's suggestion of re-publishing the content in a different format for the front page.

Not sure I followed @duffy's solution here.  Can someone rephrase it?

I am -1 for hacked multi-language as we are pretty close.  I am cool with a deadline though.

> Right now, we have asciibinder to translate the asciidoc file into html for the docs site. But we could just run asciidoctor directly (as asciidoctor -s to create "bare" HTML which could be inserted into whatever workflow works for the websites team.

> @bex , does that seem like a reasonable idea? We could simply add a "translations" subdirectory to council-docs/project/, and then different language subdirectories under there? Or we could even have a separate repo for translated versions of this one document.
> Then, when we get the full docs translation workflow up and going, we could regularize this with that.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/756