Issue #765: Fedora Alternate Architectures page missing AArch64 disk images

robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Hi,
there are a lot of images releng produces which we don't promote, I think that would crash all websites in just having download links. Instead we want to promote the images which are useful to users, not just *ALL*. If a SIG thinks we should include some images for specific reasons than we are happy to do that, but:
1) You should tell us way before the release date if you want to have any changes on the websites
2) Select the images you feel really useful to others
Also, Server is **NOT** going to be added in any case, we don't want to promote any traditional server image. We have Modular Server Beta images even for alternate arches, but the Server WG just wants to promote the 64bit images for now. For GA we will add Modular Server images even for other arches.

Thank you.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/765