[fedora-websites] Issue #744: Urgent: No 32bit checksum files for F27 Beta

robyduck reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you are following:
``
Due to an [https://pagure.io/pungi/issue/744](issue in pungi) we don't have any checksum files for 32 bit images, except for Server. Looking at nearer, we saw that i686 ISO files have not been built at all, while the i686 netinstall images are there, but they are missing checksums.
The fact that most 32bit images on our websites are normal i686 ISO files will already drop many of the links, specially in labs.fp.o and spins.fp.o.
So, the question is: Do we want to keep 32bit netinst images on Beta pages even without checksums or do we want to drop them completely?

* From a technical side, it makes totally sense to drop them, because we would have a security issue otherwise
* From a marketing POV, we should consider that:
a) F27 Beta is already special due to the missing F27 Beta Server image (Modular Server will come later)
b) If we drop them totally, this could produce a message like "Did you drop 32 bit support?"

Persoanlly I am fine with bot (it is a Beta release and just for a few weeks), but it is important for us to know which way we want to go for.

So, I would like to have inputs from @mattdm or @pfrields before taking any decision here. Thanks!
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/744