[fedora-websites] Issue #735: Modular Server page

robyduck reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you are following:
``
F27 Beta is coming soon and there was (still is) some discussion about Modular Server. We will probably not release Modular Server for the F27 Beta release date, but despite of *when* it will come out, we need to prepare/rewrite the server website for modularity in any case, as the Council already approved it.
My plan would be to release F27 Beta websites and immediately start branching a devel branch for Modular Server, which could become real after some weeks of the Beta release date.

* Design team has been asked for a new logo: https://pagure.io/design/issue/545
* @pfrields and @duffy will help from a design and texting POV (YAY)

As this will be a lot of new strings we need to freeze translations before pushing the source files and should make sure our scripts for checksums point to the right links.
There is not much we know other than that actually, I'll add information below once we get them. For now it is good to track all the pieces we need under this ticket.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/735