[fedora-websites] Issue #725: Prepare websites for F27 Beta

robyduck reported a new issue against the project: `fedora-websites` that you are following:
``
We have 10 days before Readiness meeting to setup the websites for F27 Beta release, although the state of F27 Beta is bad, so we might expect to slip a bit. I branched f27-beta right now, so pull the new branch before start working on the beta release.
To do list:

* Pyrhon Classroom has also ARM images, we should add them to arm.fp.o and make a new section for labs. Design folks did the icon already. #719
* update globalvars
* update docs links (we need to do that also on master!!) on all websites #722
* add checksums
* update image sizes
* check if builds are done for the actual spins and labs, if not remove them
* check all download links, we don't expect changes in the paths
* at some point check if we can build getfedora and have atomic images

We do not need to freeze translations this time, so we will just merge at release date and all should be fine. But we have to update all POT files *and* po files in our repo. Would be nice to have always an updated content when we tag a release.

Please ask, also by adding a comment if you want to work on something or if you have doubts. All pushes need to go to f27-beta.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/725