Introduction

Hi,

I would like to join the Websites Project. I have an understanding of
CSS and HTML sufficient to reuse templates and frameworks such as
Bootstrap, but haven't really designed stuff myself. I'm fluent in both
Markdown and reStructuredText and enjoy editing documents written in
those languages. I'm familiar with how gettext-based localization works.

Today I noticed that getfedora.org is offered in localized version in
addition to the default one in English, and my goal is to provide the
Croatian localization. In the future I would also be interested in
helping with documentation issues like [1].

I already figured out that there is a .po file which I should edit [2]
(kudos for linking to Pagure at the bottom of getfedora.org). I presume
one should submit a pull request after that? Thanks in advance for any
response.

Regards,
Vedran

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/692