Re: Request to join 'websites' group

Hello

I am a member of the Fedora Design team and a web developer @ Red Hat. Currently I am working on the Fedora EasyFix and Fedora Testing site designs.

Could you please add me to the websites group so I can collaborate with the developers further? I am eager to help wherever possible (will keep an eye on tickets).

Kindest regards

Kathryn

--
photo
Kathryn Gough

desk: 61735147119 // mobile: 61422501490 // irc: kgough
au.redhat.com // kgough@xxxxxxxxxx // Brisbane, AU

Hi Kathryn,
I have sponsored you to the web group and gave you also write access to the web repository.
Please have a look at our wiki pages [1] and the docs on pagure [2] in order to setup your system correctly and learn how we build the pages for Fedora.
I am sure you won't have problems with our code, but if you have doubts or are unsure about the side-effects of some commits, please ask, specially when you push stuff directly to production. I'd advice you to make PRs the first times, if you want to work on major changes I'm happy to help you if needed.
Finally, consider joining #fedora-websites whenever you can, most of our discussions happen there (not the whole day, so don't expect discussions at any time). We don't hold meetings, except for special occasions, these would be announced on the mailing list.
Welcome to Fedora websites, I'm looking forward to meet you soon on IRC.
Kind regards

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-websites

--