F25 branch available - atomic, FMW and alt.fp.o

Dear all,
I know F25 Beta has just been released, but we have so much stuff to do for F25 GA I decided to branch F25 now.
We have 3 main topics to work on, and in the middle of all that we need to update websites to F25 final.

1) FMW is now the primary download option for workstation. We have his working for Beta, but there is still more work to do for final. Mockups are here:
Minimized: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fedoradesign/nextweb-assets/master/Mockups/Brochure%20Site/workstation-media-writer-download_min.2.png
Expanded: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fedoradesign/nextweb-assets/master/Mockups/Brochure%20Site/workstation-media-writer-download_max.2.png

2) Atomic is going to be the default cloud image
This is a big change for us, but in the last weeks mizmo helped to get it sorted out and we have some nice mockups to rely on:
Front: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fedoradesign/nextweb-assets/master/Mockups/Brochure%20Site/brochure-mock-atomic_WIP.png
Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fedoradesign/nextweb-assets/master/Mockups/Brochure%20Site/brochure-mock-atomic_download-WIP.png

3) Secondary arches and stuff now are ufficially called "Aternative Downloads", because we don't want class A and class B images.
I worked on that time ago and made a sort of front page (Mo did the mockup again), we need to revisit this page and make the subpages if needed. This is going to be a new website, so please care about consistency with our other websites:
https://alt.stg.fedoraproject.org/
See also: https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/12

Interested in some part? Then join #fedora-websites and read our tickets in fedorahosted [1] and pagure [2] carefully. For any doubts just ask, would be probably also a good idea to have a quick meetup for these tasks, in order to distribute the workload efficiently.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issues

Best regards.

--