Requesting to be a OS Developer

From,

Abishek V Ashok.

To,

A person or a group who is/are highly respectful and so great.

I am a die heart coder and hard worker. I love coding and it’s a lot of fun so I learned a lot of programing languages like C, C#, Java, _javascript_, HTML, PHP, CSS etc. Upss I forgot to introduce my self I am Abishek VAshok From Kerala, India. I have a developed a lot of applications in visual basic programing language with the help of visual studio and engaged a lot in web developing and managed to build some applications in Micro-Java. For that was’nt so easy as Java was. I am now developing a fedora build to release my own distro and again to say I love coding a lot and lot. So I request you to include me in the team. I am only 14 years of age but I ensure you with full passion that my work will be satisfactory and my efforts will touch the sky or beyond. I am originally writing to include me in the OS Development team of Fedora so please do so. If you want to see some of applications please reply and not to be confused my username is abishek2424. Hope you will accept this request and do the needed and eagerly waiting to work with you.

Your’s Faithfully,

Abishek V Ashok.