Re: q: integrate communityblog.fpo into start.fpo along with magazine?

Right now, start.fpo only carries headlines from the Magazine, which is
strongly geared at user-focused articles. We're launching a new blog,
<http://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/>, with articles geared more at
contributors and the more inward-facing community. This won't replace
the Planet, which will continue to be an aggregator of blog posts
_from_ community members about Fedora. Instead, it'll be a place for us
to put articles _for_ the community - stuff about elections, test days,
FADs, and so on.

Do you think it would be good to include these articles on start.fpo as
well? If so, should they be mixed with the Magazine headlines, or
separated out in some way, and if so, how?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Matthew,
I feel these contents are different and have different targets, therefore we should not mix up these blogposts with articles (the name already is quite different).
Magazine articles are for Fedora users, and we have them on start.fpo which is the default homepage of firefox.
In my understanding the communityblog content fits perfectly into Fedora Hubs, as it can even be filtered by single teams.
Just my two cents here.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)