Introduction: L235

Hi everyone,

I'm L235. I'm new to the Fedora Project, and I'm excited to be working with the Website project. I am a Wikipedia editor – see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:L235 (11000+ edits, see [A] below for more info) – but other than that, I am basically new to the F/LOSS community.

I can't say that I'll be especially active here, but I do plan on trying to contribute. My experience with website development is low, but I will at least be helping out on the wiki where possible, and maybe a bit of light non-wiki work.

[A]: Here is my status on Wikipedia and other Wikimedia Foundation projects:
  • Currently 11000+ edits on the English Wikipedia (analysis, see also global WMF edits; this puts me currently at #6250 on the all-time list of Wikipedians by number of edits);
  • By far, my most prominent role on the English Wikipedia is that of Clerk of the Arbitration Committee, which is the highest community body on the site with the authority to issue binding decisions (see info on the Committeeinfo on the Clerks of the Committee);
  • On the English Wikipedia, I am also a "course online volunteer, file mover, mass message sender, pending changes reviewer, rollbacker, template editor" (see official record);
  • Across the Wikimedia Foundation projects, I am also an administrator on Wikimania 2015 (see record) and an administrator and bureaucrat on Wikimania 2016 (see record);
  • I am also a maintainer and administrator of XTools, a set of very commonly-used tools across the Wikimedia projects (see info page).
Thanks,
L235