Re: Fedora Developer Portal - UX point of view

Hi Máirín,

you did a great work, I really appreciate your help. I'm sure the design implementation is completed, so we can work on the dynamic stuff you've pointed out - like blog posts and search box.

To implement the header on the page.html template, we might need to write a simple decorator to get the description. As you said, it doesn't make sense to copy any texts all over.

I like the idea of DevAssistant banner as a rotation. We're thinking about adding Vagrant and Docker.

Thanks a lot!
Adam