Re: Customization to a project's wiki page

Hi Chenxiong,

On 12/11/2014 02:37 AM, Chenxiong Qi wrote:
I'm a maintainer of Nitrate. Since we already hosted the source code in Github, and are using Issues to maintain all potential bugs. Roadmap, View Tickets and New Tickets in the navigator in wiki page https://fedorahosted.org/nitrate/wiki are never used at all. We would like to make them invisible to users. After some research on fedorahosted wiki, not find a proper place where we can change options to let them disappear. Can you give some advice and guide? Thanks!

I think this might be possible. I know you can put arbitrary links in the nav bar if you have the admin login to your trac project.... so you could put links to github there. The admin panel probably lets you hide the links you don't want visible. I think the Fedora Infrastructure team is the right place to go for help, you can file a ticket for help here after logging in with your Fedora login:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

~m