Re: Questions about the translator

> hello
> My name is Juha Silfver.
> I have a question. The question is if you can translate your wiki pages to
> Swedish and post them on another site, such as the address www.example.se or
> do you want it tied only to Fedora / Red Hat project pages? Now perhaps I
> should mention that it comes Piodora. There is not so much on what the
> Swedish terms Piodora. So I was just going to be a little helpful to
> rasperry-pi Piodora users who may not know much English.
> /JUHA

Hi Juha,
I'm not sure if I understand your questions right, but AFAICS you are
talking about two different situations:
1) You *can* (and you're welcome to do so) translate the wiki pages
and create localized pages on the wiki itself. There are templates you
can use to link on the top of the english page to your localized page.
Just look around and you will find them.
The content of the wiki pages is licensed under the BY-SA Creative
Common license and you can also look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Main#Links_to_Third_Party_Sites
to know more about writing the translated content in a third party
webpage.
2) I guess you mean Pidora, which is a remix of Fedora and developed
by CDOT at Seneca College. Therefore it's not related to the Fedora
Project itself. The wiki pages of Pidora are licensed under the BY
Creative Common license, please look directly in their wiki pages, for
example here: http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Open_Source@Seneca:Copyrights

Hope this helps.
Kind regards.

--