Re: Maybe it's time to say goodbye to start.fedoraproject.org?

Perhaps, can you get rid of the clutter around the sides, and just
have one, primary, emphasized point? Kind of like Firefox and Google's
homepages. One point that we would like to get across to the user. If
I had any experience in design, I would put a search box, a support
link, a small box with "Updates", and some other useful links in a
third box. However, I would emphasize a single point in the centre of
the page, so that it appears less cluttered.

Just some thoughts. There doesn't seem to be any FOSS search engines,
so my vision probably won't be able to be realized. I don't have much
design experience, so these are just suggestions from an untrained
eye. :)
--

Chaoyi Zha
cydrobolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx