Re: [Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

OH! no! I am terribly sorry for the top post.

(2014年07月23日 14:10), Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi Dimitris

No, plan atm.
Other than zanata and translatewiki, no alternate has been named on the
MLs so far, while I see there are a number of people supporting Zanata.

In terms of resource availability, Zanata team comes up and offers full
support on this move. There is no allocatable resource for FLP on Inra
team for a while. I understand it is good, but I can't see any other
people/resource available for evaluating Pootle or for researching other
alternatives, unfortunately.

noriko