Re: Removal of blog and blog posts

> Dear webmaster,
>
> We wish to apply that fedora-uy.org be removed from the fedora project as it
> is no longer owned by the previous owner. As the new owner we do not want to
> be part of the fedora project and hope that you will promptly remove all
> links and blog posts taken from and pointing to fedora-uy.org such as those
> in this page: http://www.fedora-es.com/aggregator/sources/29
>
> Your cooperation will be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Emobiread

Hi Emobiread,
we don't actually have any link to your domain on our sites, and we
don't even have a local community from Uruguay listed on
fedoracommunity.org.
The website you mention is the spanish local community website, we
don't have any influence on their content, so you should get in
contact with the webmaster of that community website to ask to remove
the link.

You are using "Fedora" in your domain name, can you tell us if you
signed the Trademark License Agreement [1]?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_license_agreement?rd=Trademark_license_agreement

Best regards.

--
Robert Mayr