Contribution to Fedora

Hi,

Here, its Nitin Agarwal, an open source software developer and enthusiast. I am currently pursuing Computer science and Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology INDIA.

I have worked with the open source organisations and very much aware of the work flow development and tools used for contributing to the open source organisations. My Programming languages that I used to code is GNU C/C++, Python, many of the web technologies, CMS and other tools like Flask API, Webob, Bottle API, Django, Web2py, etc

I would like to contribute to Fedora on the Websites and Infrastructure Projects.

On one of the mailing list I came to know that you have been looking for some contributors to help upstream implement some of the features we need.

I am interested to contribute to it and would like to know about the details of the project work and where to get started from . I would like to start off with the work, pursue it through Google Summer of Code 2014 and then contribute  as an active member to the Fedora Community.

One can see my username as Fedora over here :  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Nitin3006

One can contact me on IRC : nitinagarwal3006  at Freenode

My Github profile : https://github.com/NitinAgarwal

Regards

--
Nitin Agarwal