ticket #218

Hi,
I am working on ticket #218 and I need opinion from the rest of the group. The  first part of the ticket says:

While checking the websites, I found http://www.bittorrent.com/download/ and "BitTorrent? client software is available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and many other operating systems." This in spins.fpo.

I can't find any other binary than the ones for Windows on their website. We should provide proper information.

I suggest that we change the following paragraph from spins.fpo :

If your computer does not have software installed for BitTorrent, visit the BitTorrent home page at http://www.bittorrent.com/download/ to download it. BitTorrent client software is available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and many other operating systems.

into next paragraph:

If your computer does not have client software installed for BitTorrent protocol, visit the BitTorrent or Transmission home page to download it. More information about different BitTorrent clients is available at Wikipedia. BitTorrent client software is available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux and many other operating systems.

I think this should fix the problem. What do you think?