Re: Please make docs.fedoraproject.org/ available as a single downloadable file

On 04/25/2013 09:11 AM, Ken McCollum wrote:
> Thank you both,
>
> To reinforce Bryan's point: my idea is that I want to be able to read
> a single hardcopy, especially if I am not connected to internet at
> the time - without downloading each page. This would be really useful
> during initial setup and configuration of my system. I hate to expose
> an un-hardened system to the internet.

Usually when the Docs Team builds the docs, they produce PDF, HTML
multi-page, and HTML single-page. All of this is bundled in an RPM,
which has been shipped in the distro in the past. Even if it's not in
the distro, RPMs are used (iirc) in producing docs.fedoraproject.org.

If no one is going to maintain a yum repo of those doc RPMs, perhaps
they can be linked from the relevant document in the table of contents
on docs.fedoraproject.org?

- Karsten