Re: Doc List

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM, marcus philpott
<philpott.marcus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I know this is probably not your area of interest, but I don't know how
> to proceed. To cut to the chase, I've been trying to unsubscribe from doc
> list emails with no success. Having mislaid the password, I cannot
> unsubscribe and the email reminder facility is not functioning. When I try
> to contact the admin whose contact is at the bottom of the doc list page my
> mail is simply rejected. Could you possibly help, I get 300+ emails mainly
> from irritating trolls and people who cannot RTFM, I sometimes miss personal
> emails during the mass culling process.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Marcus

Hi,

You need to go on the mailman page[1] and ask a password reminder in
order to be able to unsubscribe.
Of course, you need to know the email address with which you've
subscribed. Just open the last email received on that list, you'll
find out.

You can also search your mailbox for the monthly password reminder.

Or you can simply write to the list with the following subject
"unsubscribe", or writing to "docs-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".
Please note that this is a general help and I can't guarantee that it
is working. It should.

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond