Fedora Websites Team

Hi Ricky,

I wanted to join the group Fedora Websites Team. Brief background of me. I own three web hosting sites. I have been working with servers for many years, but decided about two years ago to build my own. While I am a RedHat fan, I specifically will not use any other distro than Fedora for all of my servers. I have learned a great deal about Fedora, mostly 13, 14, and 15....14 being my fondest. Although my servers do have aspects of 15. (I like the networking system of 14 before they switched and made eth0 and sysconfig a pain. )

I am also a web designer. My strong points are servers (OpenVZ, shared environment, load balancing, etc.) and I believe I could offer some assistance to this group, in addition to learning what others know in the group and where they tie together.  I look forward to being a part of your group and helping Fedora get better and better.

Bryan P. Hollis
--
Sales & Support
Linux Hosting Only