Re: Quid d'une nouvelle page « événements » ?

Hi there,

Sorry Sijis replyed only to me, haven't seen that.
That was for our local website team, i missed the alias.

2011/12/5 Patrick C. F. Ernzer <pcfe@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> For those not speaking French;
>
> (note, I am not following the French Fedora pages, but this seems not
> to be a spam and as it's little effort for me to translate, I figured
> I'd be helpful to the websites team.)

Thanks for sorting that out.
BTW, looking on your email archive you would probably have found me :)

> One could do the same, it's rather neat functionality.
> That leaves the hosting of the videos... Is there enough space on
> borsalinux-fr? [seems to be borsalinux-fr.org and that's advertising
> itself as Fedora promoters]
> where can they store the videos?

Borsalinux-fr is the French NPO 100% fedora, we are fedora
contributors, the old name was Fedora-Fr.
Yes, this is about borsalinux-fr.org, we already hold this (and other)
domain names (signed with Spot and Jsmith).

>> (heu, team@ c'est pas la bonne adresse ? Je pensais y être inscrit…)
>
> team@ does not seem to be the correct address? He thought he was
> subscribed.

My bad.

>> --
>> Kévin Raymond
>> User:shaiton
>> GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2
>
> While that key is on the keyservers with an @fedoraproject.org address,
> it's not signed by any third parties, so I'm still not 100% sure this
> is legut. I'll let you decide seeing that I do nearly no work on the
> websites.

/me the unknown? Look on the fedora 16 EMEA media, you'll see my head :)
Please look at the websites hosted repo, you'll see my name.
Yes, my key is not signed by third parties… I never took the time
during events to cross sign key.
We all have expendable todo list…

Thank you Patrick,
Apologies to all.