Re: Website team goals for 2011?

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 17:39 +0000, Sijis Aviles wrote:

> I've seen some mockups for Fedora RPG and it looks gorgeous. I'm more
> curious on how technically the stats will be gathered for every user.
> Do you know if this is being talked about in Tempe? Last I looked, I
> didn't see it being mentioned.

Well, Spot has a session scheduled for talks, I think it's called
something like Fedora engineering lightning talks, where folks propose
ideas for Fedora eng to work on. The RPG will definitely be one of them.
Then depending on how that session goes maybe we'll do a Fedora RPG
hackfest.

>         Maybe the first step is to set up a whenisgood.net to figure
>         out a time
>         for meetings?
>

> Currently it is suppose to be on Wednesdays at 19:00 UTC, however, i
> haven't been able to run them primarily as my $dayjob has me a bit
> busy. I'll send out a new query on what time will work best. Thanks
> for the suggestion.

Sure, I'm happy to show up and help run the meetings. It was kind of a
new thing to me when we started doing regular IRC meetings for the
design team but I think it's had a positive impact and I've learned a
few tricks that might help websites' meetings :)

~m