Redhat+Fedora, a small sponsorship request

Dear Sir,

I have a small advertisement proposal for Fedora Linux in the domain of a popular online computer game Team Fortress 2.

You invest millions in advertisements and billions on promotion and sponsors.
My advertisement proposal is very small and it will cost you as low as $50 to $100 only (PayPal)

Team Fortress 2
- is a online team-based first-person shooter multi-player video game developed by Valve Corporation.
Currently, it is the No.8 most played online pc-mac-game in the world.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Fortress_2

Proposal:
In the game, we can buy new weapons and customize its Name, Description and Color.
Whenever, the player kills another player, the dead player sees the death-cam shot.
It displays, who killed the player and what weapons and accessories he is using.

In this game, there is a Spy who wares a accessory (Hat) call - Fancy Fedora.
It almost looks like the famous REDHAT hat logo and name like Fedora.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Fancy_Fedora

If you sponsor me, then I can customize its Name (to Fedora), Description ("Die windows user, die...." or if you suggest any better).
You can have a look how will it look here -
http://www.tf2items.com/id/rawagent

If you are interested in my proposal, please reply soon.... eagerly waiting for your support.

regards

Ayan Debnath
(aka - R.A.W. Agent)