Re: Changing the gray background of the slides

2010/10/31 Elad <el.il@doom.co.il>
As I've said before,i think we should replace the gray background of
the slides with a nicer backgrounds.
I've created two screenshots with the background I think that should
be used instead of the gray.
http://elad.fedorapeople.org/fpo-slide2-newbg.png
http://elad.fedorapeople.org/fpo-slide3-newbg.png
I think it's much better. What do you think?

Hi everyone,

Last week I was messing around a bit with a blue background. I think it looks quite nice:

http://schendje.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedoraBlueSlide.png

This is only for the "Printing" slide though, it didn't look good when used with the "Design Suite" slide because of the colours in the photograph.

As for your screenshots Elad, I agree with Sijis and Mo: the orange seems a bit too bright but the green is a nice colour.

I'd like to change the "Printing" slide's background to that blue, but keep the grey for the "Design Suite" slide. Then we can save the green for future slides. Would you mind sending the colour codes for the gradient?

Does that sound like a good plan? :)

Jef