Re:

It seems that the embajadores list [1] is no longer available. However, this one [1] does.

My apologies on that.

Sijis

[1] - embajadores-fedora-latam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[2] - ambassadors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Sijis Aviles <sijis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:39 AM, oneiel Valdez Alejo <oneill_hk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello my name is oneill i'm from Dominican Republic and  i want to make a instalation party of free software. i want to install in this party only linux operatives systems, i want to show to my class mates, or the public in general that linux it's more better than windows. and i want to teach this to my friends and all interested public.

 i only want your help to make this party . if you want to help me in this, i would like . i speak spanish this it's the reason because i write  bad excuse me.

please i want to make the diference with free opensource software in my country cuz i know that linux it's the best for pc in this world and microsoft know this and it's time to open the mind of my class mates of my university.

thanks for make the diference.

Oneil,

I think it is great that you want to show the capabilities Fedora has to offer to individuals in your area. You may have better direction on how to organize such a party by reaching out to an Ambassador near you [1] for suggestions/ideas/tips/materials. There doesn't look like there is an Ambassador for Dominican Republic but they [2] should be able to assist you in getting started.

Sijis

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/LATAM
[2] - embajadores-fedora-latam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx