Re: Ksplice announces free Uptrack for Fedora

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Austin Rachlin <arachlin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi -

We announced some exciting news for Fedora users yesterday, and I'm hoping you'd be willing to cover it on your Planet Fedora.  We released a free version of our Uptrack product for Fedora users -- Uptrack allows users to install kernel updates without rebooting.  With the free offering, there's no reason Fedora users should continue to abide the constraints of update-forced reboots.

The story has been picked up by Slashdot and CrunchGear, but your Fedora-specific audience is who we really want to hear about our release!  After all, rebooting is now obsolete.

I'd be happy to talk further if you're interested.

Thanks,

Austin
--
Austin Lockwood Rachlin
    Vice President, Marketing

Austin,

The Planet Fedora website is an RSS aggregate and all the content is user generated. We don't control nor manage the topics covered by these individuals. Its possible that someone may blog about Ksplice's Uptrack product and it will show up on Planet.

Sijis