-------------------------
Sent from my iPod

Try Fedora 10 today. Fire it up. http://fedoraproject.org/

On Jun 10, 2009, at 11:53, Ricky Zhou <ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2009-06-09 10:23:19 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
Hi! I'm Mel. This is my current mental model of our website, which you
may have seen on Planet Fedora.

http://blog.melchua.com/2009/06/09/fedora-website-graphical-notes/
Hey, welcome!

A question, since I'm following down the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Join page: when is the next
meeting? According to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings#Time_and_Place, the next
meeting is in 2008 - so I'm curious whether there are still meetings
held, and if not, if folks would be interested in gathering for one on
IRC sometime this week or early next.
Yeah, meetings unfortunately dropped off a few months back the time
started conflicting with classes :-/  Now's a great time to get that
started again now.  Can we setup something on the wiki where everybody
can mark when they're availble for meetings?

Seems like a good time to look at our site, since plenty of new users
are hitting it and giving us potentially interesting data on the kinds
of things that could be improved. ;)
Yup.  For those that aren't on the design-team list, Mairin recently
posted an fp.o mockup and started a discusion at
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2009-June/000141.html .
Does anybody else have any thoughts on how we can improve the website?

Thanks,
Ricky