Top Ten Tasks for Websites

There was an excellent thread on fedora-marketing-list about the Top Ten Tasks that the Fedora Website should be able to handle. The thread was based on a discussion in #fedora-websites, so some of you may have already participated in it. If you haven't read it, please go and do so. I'd provide the link, but I'm composing this email on an airplane.

There are two follow-ups for the Websites team from this.

The first is an excellent opportunity for someone who doesn't already have an active task to step up and take, and it's quite simple:

* Read the entire thread, and create a tracking page for us in the Websites portion of the wiki that summarizes each task, the status of that task depending on the comments that were made in the thread, and the action that would be needed to make progress on that task.

The second follow-up is something that we need to add to the agenda of either our next meeting, or the one after:

* Go over each task, determine which we can prioritize, assign owners, and start doing them.

If this has already been done, my apologies. I'm on a plane and it's hard to see the current status of everything without internet. I'm just catching up on some old email and putting my thoughts down.

--Max